If you want to balance your chakras, but just don’t know how to go about doing it, then look no further. There are many ways to work with your chakras to help them achieve balance. It does take continual work, as there are as many ways that can pull them out of balance, if you are not paying close enough attention.
You can do some techniques to help balance all your chakras at once. Or, if you know that one specific chakra has an issue, you can do specific exercises for each individual one. Here are a few simple things that you can do on your own to help bring balance to your chakras today.
• Meditation – meditation is the number one way to help your entire energy get back into balance. By taking time to meditate every day for at least 15 – 20 minutes you will see a marked difference in how you feel. Don’t fret about not knowing how, simply allowing your mind to get silent and following your breath in and out, is one simple but effective way to meditate. There are many CD’s that you can use to help with meditation and your local area may also have groups or workshops where you are lead in a meditation or visualization. This can help people who struggle to meditate on their own – especially at first.
• Taking A Shower – this might sound a little too simple, but it can be very powerful and effective. If your chakras need some adjusting, taking a shower can flush your energetic system. When you use the water of showering for an energetic cleanse, it is important to picture any residue being washed away and disappearing down the drain.
• Drinking Water – your physical body is the hardest of all your subtle energy bodies to change. If you make changes on your energetic body, but not in your physical body the physical system can eventually shift the energetic system back to where it was. It is important to have a physically healthy body, which in turn helps to keep your aura and chakras healthy too. Energy can then flow properly throughout your entire system. Water is so very vital to our bodies but just way too easy to dismiss and ignore at the same time – don’t fall into that trap!
• Color Therapy – when you need to work on one specific chakra, keep in mind the color that directly corresponds to that chakra. The base or root chakra is the color red, the sacrum is orange, the solar plexus is yellow, the heart links with green, the throat is blue, the third eye is purple, and the crown is white (some people use violet). If you have one chakra that needs healing or balancing, incorporate that color into your life. Wear the color, eat foods that are the color, get a stone that is connected to it and rest it on that energy center.
• Exercise – once again the physical body changes the slowest. If you are able to keep your physical body healthy and happy you will have a better chance of keeping your chakras balanced. Exercise does not mean that you have to go and join a gym or hire a personal trainer, all you have to do is to get out every day and go for a ten minute walk. Get in the habit of moving. If you find something you enjoy, such as dancing or swimming then so much the better. Chakra balance will not come out of force or an attitude of ‘having to do something’.
If you work with an energy worker, they will be able to tell you some more specific things that you can do to help balance your energy. Working one on one, an energy worker will be able to tell you what is out of balance and give you some clues to help achieve a lasting chakra balance.
You can start right away by doing one or two of the things I’ve already mentioned. If you do not already have a copy, there is a free 39 page report, “Your Energy” for you at http://chakrabalancingproducts.com/chakra-balancing/ that you can quickly and easily download. In there, you’ll discover more about why it is important to understand and work with the chakra energy. Also how it links with every area of your life.
As a hypnotherapist and Reiki Master, I explain how the energy centers – the chakras – reflect much of our subconscious thoughts and beliefs. This is so vital to understand, especially if you’re encountering repeated blocks or patterns and want to bring lasting change, in any area of your life. Bringing balance back to your chakras can bring a real sense of balance to your life as a whole.